Monday, September 24, 2012

Little Irritations

Lest I sound like I'm whining, I am not.  These are just little things that bug ME and sometimes I think they are kind of funny. 

*A slow computer
*Spots on my glasses (they must be clean, so I clean them a lot)
*Food in my teeth; a big problem as I get older.  (I floss and brush several times a day)
*Stickers on new plastic that are hard to take off
*Hard to open packages, such as pull here and NOTHING happens
*My neighbor's high powered lawn mower just as we are eating dinner
*Long lines or waiting for the doctor too long.  I am not a very patient person.  My Kindle has helped a lot in these situations. 
*Socks that don't stay up
*Pants that fall down below my belly (You might have to be a close female relative to understand this situation :)
*Medicine bottles that ADULTS have a hard time opening
*800 numbers or "unknown caller" ID'S; I am sure they have something to do with the election
*When my cell phone drops a call
*Books that don't have happy endings
*Grocery bags that are too heavy
*Broken Fingernails
*Leaving somethiing in the locker room at the Rec. Ctr because you never see it again.
*When my purse gets too heavy
*Being put on hold on the phone
*When I can't find something

On the other hand, I love:

*Letters and packages in the mail
*A manicure and pedicure
*A suprise gift
*Ordering on-line (when my computer isn't too slow)
*Taking pictures of my yard
*Fall colors
*Keyless entry for my car
*My Kindle
*My hair cut when it needs it
*Getting a postcard
*Surprising someone
*Books
*My Bible
*A quiet day at home
*White bean chicken chili (dinner tonight)
*Watching the birds
*A book you can't put down
*Sitting on my deck
*A soak in the hot tub
*A good day-yeah for me today;  four pretty good days in a row!!



What do you like or dislike?

2 comments:

Capri K @ No Whining Allowed said...

I concur with SO many of yours!
Especially love a book you can't put down!

Things that bug:
*Children whining
*Their parents who ignore it.
*People who constantly complain that they don't feel good, or are tired, or are SO busy.
*People with no common sense.
*Rude drivers

Things to love:
*Words With Friends.
*Words with friends!
*Skype
*Healthcare.
*When Honey tells me he has booked a vacation!

WOO HOO for 4 good days!

Kathy said...

blahahaha that was so funny. For a minute I was confused by that "things that bug" list. I thought it was me. :)