Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Fall Day

Well, isn't today just like a fall day!  I can't remember the last time it was in the 60's.  This afternoon I was craving a hot treat and thought right away of a pumpkin latte from Starbucks.  But alas, I have found that coffee is one of the things I have sensitivity too.  No wonder it always bothers my stomach.  My next thought was Chai Tea. I turned the cupboards and supply central down under the stairs for some chai tea and none was to be had.  How did that happen?  What I really want is the kind my friend Capri K buys; DaVinci Sugar Free Chai Tea.  I might have to order myself some-since driving around looking for it doesn't appeal to me.  That girl is the queen of bargains and finding stuff. So I settled for some Peach Green Tea to go with my gluten-free cookie my husband found for me at Westborn. I know it wasn't sugar-free!
You will all be happy to know I have put some of the weight on that I lost, but now I am at a good weight and want to stay there.  Swimming in the morning should help that.  
I took the coolest picture the other day.  I was looking out the window and the sun was shining in just the perfect spot to see this marvel of nature.  I grabbed my camera and took several shots; it is still there as far as I know.  

                             
                              

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Love that tea - cool pic!

Magnoliawhispers said...

I don't see the spider, is he there?

Unknown said...

No it isn't there.