Tuesday, June 12, 2018

One week

Well it's been one week since "The Day."  Kristen is still waiting to hear from Ryan.  Some of the other mothers on her Facebook group have heard from their people who deployed at the same time.  So Kristen waits...It's hard!

And it's been a week since I have blogged.  Lots going on I guess; it is hard to keep a daily log of your life.  

Mostly Don and I made pots last week and I made 11 fairy gardens. I think it is probably too many but I love to make them and they look so cute.

Yesterday our first rose of the season bloomed; It's called "Stairway to Heaven"  and I planted it years ago in memory of my mom.

Today we went to Barnes and Noble because Don had a gift card and he bought,what else?  A cookbook!  I looked around for good books I could get on my Kindle.

And today at Costco Don got me some tall plastic,insulated Starbucks drink cups in pink and green.  Two came in a a box.  I love them!

Currently I am reading "The Last Jihad" by Joel Rosenburg.  All I can say is his books are riveting.  

Hope you had a good week!



No comments: