Thursday, June 14, 2018

Finally!

 Happy Flag Day!  I love this picture with the flag and the Bible because out country was founded on Biblical principals.

I am having trouble downloading pictures again but today I was able to download a couple...finally,.  This last one is the pretty Starbucks tumbler that Don got at Costco.  I have used it everyday for my Latte.  Don used the green one yesterday for iced coffee.  

The little boot picture is a planter I made up yesterday with Super Bells and the herb Thyme.  it's the last thing I'm going to make up.  We are done and Don is in the process of weeding the flower beds and mulching them.  He did the herb garden yesterday.

The second picture is of Cavan, Ryan's brother just before he headed out for Upper Peninsula Bible Camp to be on staff for eight weeks.  Good for him-he will love it and do a good job.  He was on staff last year also.  So Kristen has an almost empty house.

And finally Kristen heard from Ryan.  He called yesterday and today she got quite the letter from him.  He told some amusing stories.  One guy went AWOL already and got caught.  Another guy peed himself because he was afraid to ask the Drill Sargent if he could go to the latrine.  Our boy is tougher than that!!!

I stopped reading "The Last Jihad," it was too violent.  I am now reading "The Paris Wife."  It is about Ernest Hemingway.  So far I like it.  I am also reading  "Passion For Jesus"  by Mike Bickle.  It is for my book club at church.
Going to have my Latte now.  Enjoy your day!

No comments: