Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Little One.....

No more.  Miss Riles has turned NINE and we celebrated her last year in the single digits on Sunday.  We also threw Father's Day in with the birthday celebration.  We had her favorite dessert, brownies with coffee ice cream.  I actually broke my low-carb diet for that dessert.  It is the first dessert I've had in a long time.  Our girl is growing up along with the rest of the kids.  She was very, and I should underline VERY excited for her birthday.  I think presents were a big draw this year.  Happy Birthday!

Kind of serious looking here

Add caption


Joy Boy gets to blow a candle out too.

3 comments:

Karin said...

Grands are very special people! Looks like a good time was had!

Capri K @ No Whining Allowed said...

Goodness your Grandkids are getting old!!!

Kathy said...

Niner!