Saturday, April 20, 2013

Spring

                          


We had a taste of spring here in the mitten this week but you would never know it by yesterday or today.  Yesterday we had 30 mph winds and this morning there is icy snow on the deck.  Temps are supposed to stay in the 30's and 40's.  While it was warm I noticed all the signs of spring here as I sat on the deck reading.  That is one sign; reading on the deck.  Also:
*we used the hot tub and it wasn't freezing when we got out
*I want to drink iced tea instead of hot tea.  I had a great Arnold Palmer at a Greek restaurant.
*I washed my shells from Florida outside and then let them dry in the sun.  I put them in a big glass bowl with sea glass on the bottom.  Very pretty
*I started a diet with my sister
*Went for a walk with the Donald
*Donaldo did some raking in the front yard
*Listening to gentle thunder
*Wearing Capris
*Cleaning my closet

Since we are only having part-time spring now, I can't wait for full-time spring.  It has to come doesn't it?

2 comments:

Capri K @ No Whining Allowed said...

You would think!!!
It was SO pretty in Tennessee and then we come back to pre-buds. Come on Michigan, get with the program!

Show us a picture of your shell bowl with sea glass, please.

Unknown said...

Yes I will take a pic of it