Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Here We Go Again

Yep...it's been a whole week again and my only excuse is busyness.  Does that count for not writing?  I was at a personal retreat this past weekend with a friend.  It is so nice to spend alone time and write out goals for myself.  My friend Carol and I did this two years ago.  It was an extended Bible Study and prayer time and was good for my soul, heart and mind.  The food was great and it is a very nice place.  The world just stops for a couple of days.  Carol and I met for meals and it was talking to her again.  We haven't seen each other for a couple of months.
Monday was a babysitting day for Joy Boy who had been really sick for several days.  He had been dehydrated and Karen didn't want to leave him with the new babysitter on her first day.  She was busy with Riles who was home sick.
Yesterday was the chiropractor, the dentist and then a trip to the hairdresser to get my too-long hair cut and my mega gray roots covered.
That brings us today and all the rain we are supposed to be getting.  I might clean some cupboards or....I might not.  I have set aside Wednesdays to get some of my many photos in albums and clean up my scrapbook room.  I want to get the wallpaper off the walls and repaint it.  So this is great motivation to purge and organize.
Kristen and her husband celebrated their 16th wedding anniversary last Friday and I just can't believe they have been married that long.  Time has just flown by as the day gets closer until I become a bonafide Senior Citizen.
I am hoping to blog more often......:)

4 comments:

Kristen said...

Oooh! You didn't tell me about the wallpaper coming off!! I LOVE that job!! Please can I come do that for you?

Unknown said...

Us. You can!

Unknown said...

I mean YES you can

Capri K @ No Whining Allowed said...

I am glad to hear you have been doing something fun!
It is good to have plans. I want to go through some stuff for the church rummage sale. Good motivation!
I hope you blob more often too :)