Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Oh My

It has been over a week that I have darkened the door of this blog or any others.  We have still been trying to beat this virus that we had and both of us feel still feel tired.  I think some nice warm weather in the 60's would be really nice; without the NW winds of 15-20 mph.  I feel like I need a kick in the pants or lots of caffeine to do anything.  You know that feeling like your heart just isn't in it?  Every day I think I will start my SPRING CLEANING, but there is no motivation.  We did get back to the swim of things at the Rec. Center although I blew off today, but faithful Don went.  
Easter went well, with a nice dinner at Kev and Aud's and egg coloring on Friday with Joy Boy and his sister.  They colored each egg about 4 or 5 times and they turned out quite strange colors, but they loved it. 
Hope you all have been more motivated than me; I am going to finish my tea and try to get something done.

2 comments:

Capri K @ No Whining Allowed said...

Motivation? What's motivation?
Glad you are feeling human again!

Kathy said...

WE NEED SOME SUN!!!!!!!!!!!!