Monday, October 1, 2012

God and One Person

In 1995 my friend Betty invited me to BSF.  It would take five years of her asking me until I finally went in the fall of 2000. I had been praying for new friends and a new church and God answered both of those prayers that year.  
Several years later my sister Magnolia and her husband went to BSF.  And then during my seventh and last year at BSF, my daughter Karen came with me.  It was to be the last year that Sheila would be the teaching leader.  BSF was instrumental in bringing Karen back to God and her relationship with him grew.  She went on one more year. She brought Riley with her to the children's program and that girl loved it and loved to sing.  She loves God!
Five years later when Don retired he started BSF and last year he took Riley with him to the older children's program.  She is going this year also.  And she asked her daddy to go and he is going tonight!!!  We have been praying for her daddy to get saved for many years.  I always said Riley would be the one to bring him to God.  So if you read this, could you pray that the Lord would touch him tonight and that he would keep going because that is what Riley told papa; "I hope daddy comes every week!"
Is that cool or what?  He is an amazing God!  All because one person asked me to go to BSF! 

5 comments:

Magnoliawhispers said...

That is very cool, I pray for him too.

Karin said...

I enjoyed my visit and catching up on a lot of your recent posts! Life has been very busy for me with added responsibilities until the end of Nov. Our son is finishing PhD studies in Israel on a grant and I help out with the family here at home! Off to catch a few winks now! God bless!

trenda610 said...

I just yelled What at the computer! SO excited to hear this, and praying that this is the beginning of an amazing transformation. Oh God, you are so beautiful and perfect and I love to watch You work.

Capri K @ No Whining Allowed said...

Love, love LOVE this!!!!
He is a really GOOD God!

Kathy said...

:))